By submitting a reservation request and confirming it by the Hotel, a contract between us and you arises, which is regulated by the provisions of the present GTC and annex, finds the Bulgarian legislation.
To make a reservation, you need to provide a name, address and phone number.
Before you submit a Reservation Request, it is the responsibility of the user to familiarize yourself with the General Conditions for Hotel Reservation of "Di End 2010" AD.
The user must agree and accept these terms. If he does not accept the General Terms and Conditions for accommodation and provision of additional services, his application will not be considered.
The reservation is a fact after an advance payment has been made to the hotel account. In the absence of such 24 hours. after a request and a confirmation of availability, the hotel accommodation commitment is canceled and you must re-inquire about availability. An exception to this condition is made when the customer has specified the exact date of payment and has obtained the hotel's consent.
Arrival and departure policy
- Check-in - after 14:00
- Release time: 12:00
Possibility of accommodation before 14:00. please contact reservation department.
Guests who want to leave their room between 12:00 and 17:00 pay 40.00 BGN, but after confirmation by the hotel for such an opportunity.
Exemption of the room after 17:00 is charged at the rate of one full night, but upon confirmation by the hotel for such a possibility.
- To make a reservation, you need to pay a deposit of 40% of the cost of the reservation. Capo can be paid in
number or by bank transfer, as fees and commissions on transfers remain at the expense of the client.
- In case of cancellation up to 14 days prior to the date of check in, the penalty is one night and the rest of the amount is refunded to a specified bank account.
- Change of reservation can be made up to 14 days prior to check-in, and the change is confirmed if the hotel is available.
- In case of cancellation less than 14 days before the date of check-in or in case of no-show, the amount paid on reservation will not be refunded.
All claims related to the quality of the services provided by the hotel must be submitted by the client on site at the hotel for the purpose of their removal. The submission is in written form. Within 3 working days after the submission of the claim, the client will receive the formal opinion of the hotel manager.
Family Hotel "St. Dimitar" is not responsible for lost, forgotten or stolen items from the rooms, the restaurant or the pool, as well as for damage caused by third parties or climatic conditions. Each guest can use a safe at the reception for a fee of 3lv / day.
The hotel offers transfer from / to Burgas airport.
Price for 3 people 95lv. in one direction. For less than three, the price remains the same. For more than 3 people the price is * 35lv. one person in one direction.
Parking - free of charge.
INTERNAL RULE OF HOTEL GUESTS
- the import of unpacked food in the rooms / fish, pizzas, chicken, bread, sausages, cheeses, etc., except in the case of room service. The exception is food for babies, as well as people with special diet.
- the removal of food and beverages from the restaurant table, except in case, after the hotel manager has given his / her consent.
- the introduction of inflatable equipment into the rooms and corridors of the hotel, which complies with the fire safety regulation obliging us to evacuate all exits free of objects that impede the movement.
- The introduction and use of cooking heaters, coffee makers and irons in the rooms. If you wish to use the iron, please contact the reception.
- Export of any kind of property / towel, bed linen and utensils.
- Smoking in enclosed spaces is strictly forbidden.
Hotel guests have material (financial) responsibility for damaged and lost property.
broken or missing glass - 3lv.
broken or missing ashtray - 3lv.
missing, damaged towels and bed linen - 10lv./num.
lost or damaged key card - 15lv./num.
all established failures and impaired integrity of the furniture and equipment are paid in triplicate from the market price.
When leaving the room, close the window, lock the room and leave the key card at the reception.
It is desirable to welcome your guests in the lobby of the hotel.
Please keep silent in the hours between 14:00 and 16:00 and after 23:00.
In the event of gross violations of the hotel's internal order, violation of the laws and the rule of law in the country, violation of the reputation and prestige of the hotel, the owner has the right to terminate the relationship